Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Survivor: Two Last Things


Two follow-ups from my last post regarding the season finale Sunday night.

1. I was wrong, the finalists were congratulated by some jury members. I still think the jury was unduly hostile, but they weren't all miscreants.
 

2. I've been asked to identify who I consider to be less worthy winners than Sophie. Wikipedia has a handy list of all the winners, and it doesn't take too long to rank them. Sophie isn't near the bottom. Here is my list in order of worthiness (season in parenthesis):

Tom Westman (10)
Brian Heidik (5)
Pavarti Shallow (16)
Boston Rob (22)
Richard Hatch (1)
Bob Crowley (17)
Chris Daugherty (9)
Yul Kwon (13)
J.T. (18)
Ethan Zohn (3)
Todd Herzog (15)
Earl Cole (14)
Tina Wesson (2) 

Amber Brkich (8)
Sophie (23)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (7)
Aras Baskaukas (12)
Danni Boatwright (11) 

Sandra Diaz-Twine (20)
Fabio (21)
Jenna Morasca (6)

Natalie White (19)
Vecepia Towery (4) 

I know some of these will be controversial. If you are going to write and scream: 'how can you have X so low?!?!', please include at least two people X should be ahead of on my list.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment